Novedades de las "grandes" marcas de venta de miniaturas

Moderador: Admins

Obeliz
Da Goblin
Da Goblin
#NAF: 2519

Re: Ogre and Imp team now on KickStarter

Mensaje por Obeliz »

Sorry Galak, you have one pots to send the the impact news.

Please use it.
50% De los SIAMESES DEL BLOCK/33% De los FRATELOS
Imagen
Mephisto
Estrella Emergente
Estrella Emergente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Mephisto »

Obeliz escribió:Sorry Galak, you have one pots to send the the impact news.

Please use it.
Sería este: http://bloodbowlforo.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... 46&t=12962

Pero lo abrió en su día Blueschild, por lo que Galak no puede editar contenido ni primer post. Yo movería este post a "novedades marca" (avisando a tom por privado) y que actualice aquí con las novedades de Impact!.
¿No sabes pintar? ¿No tienes tiempo? ¿Te jode que te quiten puntos por no llevar las minis bien pintadas a los torneos? ¿Quieres unas minis resultonas? Conoce el dipping. ¡Vive la revolución!
Imagen
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Mensaje por GalakStarscraper »

Please use it.
Obeliz ... I cannot use that thread because I didn't create it. So there is no way for me to organize it the correct way like Steam Ball intelligently presented.

So rather than post about my new minis on a new thread ... I used this thread that I created and can edit ... just like this forum asked me to do.

So I think I did the right thing here. Despite your red text ... I don't think it is fair to ask me to post to a thread I did not create as a way of announcing my news.

Tom
Dark Duke
Site Admin
Site Admin
#NAF: 2925

Mensaje por Dark Duke »

GalakStarscraper escribió:
Please use it.
So I think I did the right thing here. Despite your red text ... I don't think it is fair to ask me to post to a thread I did not create as a way of announcing my news.
Hi Tom, I'm sure Obeliz didn't realized you weren't the creator of that post, I'm sure he'll come back with a solution around that.
Life is short, block fast
PINK POWER MEMBER!!! (yo soy Pink)
Mi voz de moderador es roja (hubiera molado rosa, pero no me tomaríais en serio) :P
Obeliz
Da Goblin
Da Goblin

Mensaje por Obeliz »

GalakStarscraper escribió:

Please use it.
Obeliz ... I cannot use that thread because I didn't create it. So there is no way for me to organize it the correct way like Steam Ball intelligently presented.

So rather than post about my new minis on a new thread ... I used this thread that I created and can edit ... just like this forum asked me to do.

Tom
I thought we could change the first post of the impact thread. and You will change and add all you wish.

Sorry for my poor english ;)
Imagen
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Can we just forgot about that old thread and just have this be my thread which I promise to use the way this forum requires.

A lot easier for me than using a thread I never set up and only posted to like once.

If you have to delete that thread because some forum law requires only one company thread to exist at a time ... fine ... delete the old thread.

Tom
Dark Duke
Site Admin
Site Admin
#NAF: 2925

Mensaje por Dark Duke »

Lo más fácil sería pasar este post a aquel subforo y traer el que creó Blueschild a este foro o eliminarlo, ¿no?

The easiest would be to transfer this post to the Companies subforum and bring the one that Blueschild created here or delete it, right?
Life is short, block fast
PINK POWER MEMBER!!! (yo soy Pink)
Mi voz de moderador es roja (hubiera molado rosa, pero no me tomaríais en serio) :P
Obeliz
Da Goblin
Da Goblin

Mensaje por Obeliz »

GalakStarscraper escribió:Can we just forgot about that old thread and just have this be my thread which I promise to use the way this forum requires.

A lot easier for me than using a thread I never set up and only posted to like once.

If you have to delete that thread because some forum law requires only one company thread to exist at a time ... fine ... delete the old thread.

Tom
Ok, You can use this one, but i will move it to "novedades marcas". :pow:
Imagen
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Thank you Obeliz
txapo
Jugador Estrella
Jugador Estrella
#NAF: 15415

Mensaje por txapo »

Gallak congrats: This team fills a big comercial gap a afordable ogre team. Good job!

En mi opinión este equipo llena un hueco comercial muy necesario, un equipo ogro que no sea una ruina. Me da que se verá mucho en los torneos.
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

txapo escribió:Gallak congrats: This team fills a big comercial gap a afordable ogre team. Good job!
Thanks txapo. We figured it would fill two commercial gaps when we decided to work to cast up Kalle's team. 1) An affordable complete Ogre team 2) An Ogre team that fits when knocked down on the board as scale creep has been significant lately by the FF mini companies
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Painted images for the Ogres still on KickStarter (see first post in thread)

Painted images of the Ogres from Mark Maxey:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

We unlocked Stretch Goal #3 this morning!

With stretch goal #3 unlocked we are now going to add in 5 extra Resin Imps into the Super Resin team reward level AND are going to add in 5 extra Pewter Imps into the Super Pewter team reward level.

In addition, we unlocked having a 3rd Imp option for your team. Now you can choose from Fatgoblin's Imps to use for your team.

Finally with Stretch Goal #3 now unlocked, we are going to allow you to fully select your Imps for your reward. Any reward that includes Imps you'll be able to pick how many Imps you get from each of the 3 sets (Kalle, Phigs and Fatgoblin). The Imps will still be random (you won't be able to specify which pose you want) but we promise to not duplicate any pose more than is needed. Example if you are getting the Super Resin team reward which now because of Stretch Goal #3 comes with 20 Imps you could say you want 12 Kalle, 4 Phigs and 4 Fatgoblin for your mix and you would have 15 unique Imps and 5 of Kalle's as duplicates.

Stretch Goal #4 is at $6500. We had an original plan on what this Stretch Goal was going to be but some new items have come up and I want to chase down their feasibility to have finished in time. I should know by Tuesday and will update you what Stretch Goal #4 is going to be. But I can definitely promise there will be at least one item for free for anyone pledging for the Super Resin Ogre level $60 reward or higher level reward if we unlock Stretch Goal #4.

Now onto the Piling On Ogre. A lot of questions have been asked about this Ogre and I hopefully now have most of the answers.

Question #1: Can the Piling On Ogre be used without a Flight Stand?

Answer: Yes it can. The first painted Ogre image in my post above was done by Mark Maxey for us without using a Flight Stand. This was a Resin Piling On Ogre.

Question #2: If I want to use a Flight Stand does the Ogre come ready to use one?

Answer: No it does not come ready to use a Flight Stand. However, to be more customer service oriented to our customers we added an Add-On today that if you are getting the Resin Ogres you can add on $2 to your pledge level and we'll drill out the nose of the skull belt buckle which is a perfect spot on this Ogre to make it flight stand ready for you right out of the package. The hole we drill will be a match to the flight stands. We did not even need to glue our Flight Stand in after drilling ... it stayed just from the tight fit.

Here is an image of the one I prepared with a flight stand this morning.

Imagen

Question #3: How stable is Piling On Ogre when on the Flight Stand?
Answer: Pretty darn stable. However I will caveat that this is an answer for the Resin Piling On Ogre. I honestly have no idea how stable the pewter version will be and I won't be able to test that before the KickStarter is over so for the Pewter version of the team ... that is still a question I do not have the answer.

However to show you how stable the resin one is and easy to assemble (if you paid for us to pre-drill the Ogre) ... here is a video I made this morning to show the Piling On Ogre on a Flight Stand that is available as an add-on with this KickStarter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm6_0E7sJXM

I hope that answers all the Piling On Ogre questions we had so far.

Chris and I (and Kalle) thank you so much backers for where we have reached with this KickStarter. I'll make sure to get an announcement out in the next couple days for what will be in Stretch Goal #4 for the $6,500 goal.

Tom @ Impact!
serg-natos
Experimentado
Experimentado

Mensaje por serg-natos »

When I saw the "greys" at the beginning, I thought they were funny. Now, with the painting, I have to say they have some more strange anatomy problems than I imagined. Specially the muscles of their arms ( which, in fact, are the biggest parts XD ).

On the other hand, if they're big and cheap, I think buyers won't complain too much ;]
GalakStarscraper
Novato
Novato
Contactar:

Update for today

We have confirmation that we can create the item for Stretch Goal #4 and can now announce it.

The Bonehead Marker - Stretch Goal #4 - $6500

Imagen

This is a flexible ring that can snap around a leg or an arm or around the head of the Ogre to quickly show that he has become mentally lost during the game.

We will include one of these markers for free with every reward of a Resin Ogre team with Imps ($50) or higher reward level if we reach this stretch goal.

If if we do not reach that stretch goal ... you can also now get these figures as add-ons to your reward. Each Bonehead marker is a $3 add-on or you can get a set of 5 for a $12 add-on.

Extra Piling On resin Ogre (pre-drilled with clear flight stand)

Imagen

We had some backers at the pewter level who were concerned about the pewter Ogre not working with a Flight Stand ask if they could add-on a resin Piling On Ogre to their reward. We did the math and can now offer this add-on.

For a $12 add-on to any reward level of Imps ($25) or higher, you will be sent an extra Piling On Ogre in resin (so if you are getting a team this would be a 7th Ogre). This Ogre will come pre-drilled ready to use the flight stand and will include a clear flight stand as well.

Group Photo - Painted

Finally ... we have a group shot of all the figures in this team painted by Mark Maxey. Thank you Mark for just fast and excellent work!

Imagen
Responder